Kyarypamyupamyu New single "Sai&Co"

3:51:00 PM

Kyary's 5th Anniversary

This is Kyary's infomation.

【Artist infomation】
Kyarypamyupamyu,5th anniversary single was launched  in April 20.
■Title name is "sai&co",with music crip and interview(^^)

■Word tour 2016 final@nippon budohkan in Japan
   Ticket pre reception!https://t.co/Qhy2AlOdRs


kyary pamyu pamyu - Sai & Co [Full ver.]







きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ コメント

今作は5周年らしい本当に最高の作品に仕上がったと思います。私の中でも、すごくメッセージ性の濃い曲なので、私らしいユーモアも交えて表現することにこだわりました。監督とどんぶりステージで意気投合したので、中華風に仕上げた衣装やヘアにもご注目ください。

Kyary's coment

I think that this work became a best finish of 5th Anniversary .This work contains the message and humor .
I want to focus on costume and hairstyle of Chinese style(It was considered to Tanaka, director)

Sai&Co

”sai&co”="saicoh" means "hightest".
Hear in a different meaning by singing.
"co" sounds like similor to "go"(means "5")
"saicoh" sounds like "sah e coh"(means "let's go")
5th!!

I'm Japanese in japan.
I wasted long time to make this article.
I will try to hard work next...

I love sweet,kawaii,crazy,,;)

Thank you for reading!!

You Might Also Like

Ranking

Flickr Images